4/22/2022 1:42:35 PM
April 17, 2022 (EASTER SUNDAY)
SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2022
SERIES: THE ROAD TO RESURRECTION
TITLE: LIVING WITNESSESS
I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE
Where were these angels during the crucifixion?
Why was it important to describe the appearance of the Angels?
Why did the angels speak only to the women?
Why did Jesus appear only to the women until the road to Emmaus?
THE ANGELIC WITNESS
THE CRUCIFIED CHRIST
and sealed by Rome.
THE RISEN CHRIST
- You are witnesses of these things. (Luke 24:48)
- The Christ is now risen exactly as He said He would.
a. That same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead…
b. “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”” (John 11:25–26, NIV)
c. “So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;” (1 Corinthians 15:42, NIV)
- The risen Christ has gone ahead of you to Galilee, he left!
- Jesus meets them on the road and confirms the Angelic Witness with, “I will meet you in Galilee.”
- Go tell my brothers to meet me there.
- Resurrection to eternal life (he was the first)
You are His witnesses! In whatever way He has appeared to you, tell your story! How did Jesus convince you? Have you not yet been convinced?